OK, time for those easy appetizers and sips for the patio dining, or to pack up and take to the beach, the concert, or the share with friends! Here is my newest fave, which actually came to me via Chef Joy!
To make these you will need:
- large cooked shrimp
- sweet Thai chili sauce or plum sauce
- toasted coconut
Just dip the shrimp into the sauce of your choice, then roll in coconut and serve … YUMMMM!
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine, chilled
- 2 bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup fresh fruit: strawberries, apples, grapes, lemon slices, lime slices, orange slices
- ginger ‘sticks’ — strips of fresh ginger, 1/2-inch x 1/2 inch x 5 inches
In a large pitcher, stir together the wine ginger ale and fruit. Pour into wine glasses and garnish each with a ‘stick’ of ginger. OOO, LA, LA!! Serves about 6.