I love the fresh lemony flavor of this wonderful spread. It just looks and tastes like spring to me.
Sizzleworks’ video “Lemon Curd” contains the recipe and preparation instructions. Its amazingly easy and quick to prepare and always a family favorite!
- Serve this silky curd as a spread for toast, muffins or croissants with your morning coffee.
- Fold into whipped cream for Lemon Chantilly – a lovely alternative to your usual whipped cream.
- Spread between the layers of a cake to fill with lemony goodness.
- Fold into your favorite vanilla cream frosting to add that hint of springtime to your cake.
- Thin the lemon curd with just a bit of freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice for a simple citrus dessert sauce.
- Fill a tart shell, or small tartlet shells; top with meringue or whipped cream for a very special treat.
Or try Chef Kelley’s favorite way to eat lemon curd – right off the spoon!